Two Stones Crew Members Killed (no Who)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 05:10:32 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/30/2007 12:12:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> A few years ago I attended a David Bowie show and as we settled in our
> seats
> their was a buzz
> in the crowd and I heard people talking about an incident with a stagehand.

I remember hearing about that too.  tis true that roadies are often
overlooked in the concert business. some performers don't even hang out with them for
some dumb reason. too many of them? I dunno.  anyway. let's all send a prayer
and well wishes to those close to the ones who were killed and hope the injured
recover.