Two Stones Crew Members Killed (no Who)

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 23:11:50 CDT 2007

A few years ago I attended a David Bowie show and as we settled in our seats
their was a buzz
in the crowd and I heard people talking about an incident with a stagehand.It
turned out that
a roadie climbed the rope steps without a harness and fell to his death after
hitting the edge
of the stage on the way down.They made an announcement that the show was
cancelled
and will not be made up.It was a horrible experience.Roadie work is so
dangerous and not
thought about much from the general concert going population.I say a prayer
for the friends
and family.

In a message dated 6/29/2007 6:28:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> [...]

Two workers were killed dismantling the stage after a Rolling Stones
concert in Madrid, local police have confirmed.

Two other stage hands were injured in the accident at the Vicente
Calderon stadium and are now in hospital.