Random Thoughts

FlashGordon rgordon1276 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:50:27 CDT 2007

>  Roger's voice - I'll believe these fan reports of it being back in trim
> when I hear a good quality recording from the current tour. Can anyone point
> me in the right direction (URL) to hear one?

Here's pretty much The Who's whole set at Glastonbury.  I think it's already
up at LLR for download plus a bunch of unauthorized bit torrent sites,too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007/watchandlisten/

If you have trouble with streaming video or bit torrent, there are also some
clips at YouTube.  For slow service, click the player off until the
video completely loads, then play the whole thing at once.  Supposedly this
even works for dialup.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QCik-DIkpU0

I thought Roger sounded good on this one, but really his voice didn't warm
up until near the end of the show.  It's tough singing back-to-back two hour
concerts like that no matter how you cut it.