Wolfgang's vault downloads

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Wed Jun 27 17:41:13 CDT 2007

> ----- Original Message ----- From: <jon at thirdofnever.net>
>>
>> Isn't this the King Biscuit show?
>
> Not sure, I'll defer to the experts.  If it is, do you not recommend it?
>
> Jim M

Yes, it is the same King Biscuit show.  I would recomend one go buy the CD
for the same price or less. Instead of downloading inferior MP3 files, that
are going to sound like AM radio compared to the CD.

The bulk of these downloads are previously released CDs like the KBFH
catalog.  Notice The Who shows (that they aren't selling) are nothing more
than common bootlegs (Fillmore East '68).

Bruce