5 years ago today

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Wed Jun 27 15:49:43 CDT 2007

It's happening all over.  Starting around midnight the thunder and
rain moved in and brought an historic rainfall/flood to an area about
40 miles west of me...18 inches in 6 hours!!  That's JAE-league
rainfall.

I have a date with a Remy toast tonight at 9:05.

>Same here in Southern Florida,I kid you not,it hasn't stopped thundering for
>the last 48 motherf*cking
>hours!!!!!!!!!!!! We hear ya Big Johnny Thunder!!

>And, The Who misses you BIG-time!
>
>>Thunderstorms in the forcast today in Mi.>>>>>

>Fitting, isn't it.
>A good evening to re-trace my raining/thundery hike from 5 years
>ago...today>>>>

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."