Language Translation / emma article

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 01:23:20 CDT 2007

Thanks for the info on Dennis of the Smithereens.Also,let us know what developes with
that site.

jon at thirdofnever.net:

drummer/lead vocalist Kurt Reil is a fantastic drummer...actually
closer to Moon's style than even Zak...but the opportunity was there
so Dennis plays drums on Mystic Slide and Wide Awake Sleeping<<<<<

As far as the language translation from that Chinese site, one of our
MySpace pals wrote and said that the tracks were being posted for
download...I've got to shut that down if it's true