Language Translation / emma article

jon at thirdofnever.net jon at thirdofnever.net
Sun Jun 24 21:47:29 CDT 2007

The Smithereen that is on the record is Dennis Diken.  Our
drummer/lead vocalist Kurt Reil is a fantastic drummer...actually
closer to Moon's style than even Zak...but the opportunity was there
so Dennis plays drums on Mystic Slide and Wide Awake Sleeping.

As far as the language translation from that Chinese site, one of our
MySpace pals wrote and said that the tracks were being posted for
download...I've got to shut that down if it's true.

Jon
www.cdbaby.net/thirdofnever

Quoting JOELTLE515 at aol.com: