Language Translation / emma article

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 17:01:45 CDT 2007

Jon Dawson is the guitarist for THIRD OF NEVER. You misread what I wrote.Come
on
can't you keep up with us old guys?? ;)

Mike said:

"THIRD OF NEVER featuring Jon Dawson,yes,the new CD has Rabbit playing on it
and a member of the Smithereens"

In a message dated 6/24/2007 5:54:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> [...]
instead
of like a "sideman" if you will.   and I don't recall a Jon dawson being in
the smithereens..  kinda shows you how not TOO familiar I am with their
history. he's nt in the band NOW anyway, that's for certain.   speaking of
which, the
smithereens' lead singer pat dinizio has a website where a whole variety of
news and articles is posted, and I found one that hasn't been posted here I
don't think: pete townshend's daughter emma reflecting on her "extraordinary
childhood".

http://www.patdinizio.com/article.php?AID=915>>>>>>>