Language Translation / emma article

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 16:54:24 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/24/2007 5:42:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> In references to THIRD OF NEVER featuring Jon Dawson,yes,the new CD has
> Rabbit playing
> on it and a member of the Smithereens.Its a good cd from the samples Ive
> heard.

oh.   well, that's cool that rabbit is considered a member of the who instead
of like a "sideman" if you will.   and I don't recall a Jon dawson being in
the smithereens..  kinda shows you how not TOO familiar I am with their
history. he's nt in the band NOW anyway, that's for certain.   speaking of which, the
smithereens' lead singer pat dinizio has a website where a whole variety of
news and articles is posted, and I found one that hasn't been posted here I
don't think: pete townshend's daughter emma reflecting on her "extraordinary
childhood".

http://www.patdinizio.com/article.php?AID=915