Language Translation

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 15:26:20 CDT 2007

Moodring
歌手姓名:Third of Never
唱片公司:Jam Recordings
发行日期:June 21 2007
专辑流派:Rock/ Powerpop
专辑介绍:
Featuring members of THE WHO and THE SMITHEREENS, a modern record that
incorporates timeless sounds. Crashing guitars, full harmonies, and powerhouse
drumming. A concept album for the new millenium.
The debut album from THIRD OF NEVER had it's start as a script. Guitarist Jon
Dawson, who had grown frustrated with the musician pool in his native North
Carolina, was working on a project that would incorporate live rock and roll,
film, and a stage play. " I was having a hard time finding musicians that would
dedicate themselves to the usual amount of work that it takes for a band to
work, so I wanted to devise a new way to put the songs on display, so the
original idea was to create a story that could be told through a song cycle. The
performance would take place in a theatre with actors putting on a play, and
between scenes the band would play a song that moved the story along, and at the
same time transitional films relating to the play would be projected. The
songs were recorded in demo form and a rough script was drafted. It actually made
it to the workshop stage through the efforts of friends in New York, but a
chance meeting with Kurt Reil of the Grip Weeds turned my attention back to the
idea of a traditional band situation."
曲目列表:
01. Mystic Slide
02. Bag of Boxes
03. DJ
04. Wide Awake Sleeping
05. Redneck Riviera
06. Chalk Salad
07. Let My Love Open The Door
08. Segue
09. Deep Run
10. Everyday Is A Lonely Night
11. Taboo Stu
12. Anybody's Anything

\In a message dated 6/24/2007 4:18:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,