ITA Season 1 Episode 5 DVD on sale at LLR!

Carrie Pratt carriepr at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 15:01:02 CDT 2007

Rachel may have cancelled the rest of the 2007 European ITA shows, but you can still get great ITA content from LLR!

The DVD of In the Attic Episode 5 is now on sale at http://www.longliverock.org.

Pete plays a stunning version of Greyhound Girl, one of my all time faves! Rachels bass player Stuart joins the attic and jams along with everyone.  We get 2 versions of I'm One with everyone playing, one that was webcast live and one full on electric version from the Bedford gig!  Foy Vance is featured in the Bedford gig clip too. Rachel plays her beautiful song Winter, and Mikey jams with Stuee on White Stripes.  Rachel even gives Mikey a haircut.  Look out for sharp objects Rachel!   Simon plays Girl in New York and Ecstasy Heaven.  Pure ecstasy!  Lot's of great music and videos.

I highly recommend this one, so go buy it today!

You can watch a preview of the show up on youtube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EF9YR3gXeg

The first 4 episodes for In the Attic are still available too.  Here are the youtube previews for those shows.

Ep 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8GzPpFBEc
Ep 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSjMrYuSdtE
Ep 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD4FwCzcWps
Ep 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMWXB7x0Y3o

Here are the DVD details for Ep 5.

In The Attic
Season One Episode Five
Webcast Live on 19th October 2005
Oceanic Studios
London

Source: Master Proshot PAL DVCAM > PC Authored NTSC DVD

Artists:
Rachel Fuller
Mikey Cuthbert
Pete Townshend
Simon Townshend
Stuart Ross

Track Listing:

01 - Opening Credits
02 - Introduction (Rachel Fuller and Mikey Cuthbert)
03 - CD: Feel My Heat (Mikey Cuthbert)
04 - CD: Air (Rachel Fuller)
05 - Stuart joins the Attic
06 - White Stripes (Mikey Cuthbert and Stuart Ross)
07 - Bass Lesson (Stuart Ross)
08 - Pete joins the Attic
09 - Winter (Rachel Fuller and Stuart Ross)
10 - Clever Girl (Mikey Cuthbert)
11 - Simon joins the Attic
12 - Girl in New York (Simon Townshend)
13 - Rachel gives Mikey a haircut
14 - CD: Broken (Rachel Fuller)
15 - Ecstasy Heaven (Simon Townshend)
16 - Pete joins with his guitar
17 - Greyhound Girl (Pete Townshend)
18 - I'm One (All)
19 - Video: I'm One (Bedford Gig)
20 - End Credits

Duration: 02:21:47

Price: $10.00 USD

For those who are unable to download, you can order a burned copy of the DVD for an additional donation of $5 or more to LLR for P&P.  Contact carriepr at longliverock.org for more information.

Brought to you by: Long Live Rock Music Downloads
http://www.longliverock.org

Enjoy!

Carrie