The Klaxons, The Who and Rachel

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 07:21:24 CDT 2007

>From Friday's The Independent (U.K.):
http://arts.independent.co.uk/music/features/article2690112.ece

"I can't stand The Who; it's like watching a relic. No disrespect, it's just that we are a different generation."
- James Righton, Klaxons

Response from Rachel Fuller's blog:
http://www.intheattic.tv/rachel/index.html

"Yesterday, the Klaxons, interviewed in the Independent newspaper said they would not be watching the Who at Glastonbury as they had no desire to see "old relics". A little shocked by this, i subsequently did some digging and discovered that the lead singer and the guitarist both made a pact when they were 15 to alternately wear each others underpants and only wash them once a month, i then discovered that this can cause a nasty yeast like fungus which can reach the brain over time and cause people to talk nonsense, accompanied by delusions of pop grandeur. So i said a short prayer for their swift recovery and sent a letter to their manager urging them to re-address their hygiene and perhaps do a standard blood brother pact instead."

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com
My blog: