It was curtains for The Who

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 13:45:20 CDT 2007

>From The Daily Record (Glasgow):
http://tinyurl.com/22nvb5

THE Who have come up with some handy advice for this year's mucky series of music festivals? Roger Daltrey, who played last year's T in the Park, said: "Back when I were a lad, toilet roll hadn't been invented, so we used curtains. I'm talking 'bout my generation. But now, toilet roll is in shops, so take some with you. It's easier than carrying curtains."

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com
My blog: