Top 3 American Bands

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Jun 21 13:04:13 CDT 2007

> Do Americans do not work well as a team?  Do Americans
> with talent have such big egos that they don't want to share
> their success?

There *may* be more of a "me first" attitude in the U.S., yes.
A lot of our early settlers & trappers had to set out *alone* in
our nation's early days.  Plus, many of us are self-centered,
egotistical blowhards.

But who knows....maybe it has something to do with promotion.
How U.S. solo artists are promoted & presented.  In that case,
there *is* a team involved.  A behind-the-scenes team.  Managers,
agents, & so forth.

I'd like to see more statistics.   ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron