Top 3 American Bands

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 17:24:41 CDT 2007

>But, my point is: I'm still struggling to think of great US  bands.
Thinking of a long list of great UK bands is easy.
>US music  has given the world some great songs, great musical styles, great
singers - but  great bands?  I've really surprised myself to realise: no, not
many.

Martin, I agree with this sentiment. There seems to be a certain commercial
blandness or something as compared to British bands that have such a  creative
edge to them.

As I look in my iPod under artists, 85% of them are British.

Of course there is one little band from Detroit that just released their
6th, and best album yet.

Jon in Mi.