my Love open the door - third of never

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 17:13:21 CDT 2007

well, I finally got to see this video that's all the buzz at the moment on
this list. stunning to say the least. I doubt it'll show up on MTV anytime soon,
y know, edgy channel dosen't like to get edgy (hi madonna).   had a sort of
"faster pussycat" thing about it. big breasted woman in a sunny desert looking
outdoor environment. where were the fast cars and karate chops?! ; )

by the way kevin sounded, it seems this amanda woman is amongest us on the
list. that true?