Top 3 American Bands

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 06:06:18 CDT 2007

The Doors,Greatful Dead,Grand Funk Railroad,Van Halen,Nirvana,The
Eagles,Boston,CSNY,
Guns N' Roses(were a kickass band in the early years),Motley
Crue,Queensryche,REM,
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers,Allman Brothers,Doobie Brothers,Jefferson
Airplane,
Fleetwood Mac,The Ramones,Metallica,Beach Boys,Springsteen and the E Street
Band,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Green Day,MC5,Lynyrd Skynyrd,The Byrds,
The Monkees,Iggy Pop & the Stooges,Soundgarden,Blondie,Velvet Underground,
Rage Against The Machine,Chicago,Mamas & the Papas,Janis Jopin & the Big
Brother Holding Company,Soul Asylum,Frank Zappa & Mothers of Invention,
The Lovin' Spoonful,Foreigner,Bon Jovi,Blue Osyter Cult,Steppenwolf,Steve
Miller
Band,Simon & Garfunkel,Blood Sweat & Tears,ZZ Top,Journey,Blue Image,Stray
Cats,Everly Brothers,Nine Inch Nails,Three Dog Night,Smashing Pumpkins,Heart,
Kansas and my personal underdog fav't......TWISTED "F*CKING" SISTER!!! LOL!

Should I go on with more?? ;)

Mike S

In a message dated 6/20/2007 4:36:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mbailey at netsolcq.com writes:

> [...]
Hot Chilli Peppers, etc.

There's also Kiss, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam - but I don't like any of these.

But, my point is: I'm still struggling to think of great US bands.  Thinking
of a long list of great UK bands is easy<<<<<<