Top 3 American Bands

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Wed Jun 20 03:35:05 CDT 2007

Not long ago, I said:

> Here's a controversial thought: I couldn't think of any other US group that I would want in my
> "Top 3 American Bands".

OK, I thought a bit more, and there's White Stripes, Fall Out Boy, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc.

There's also Kiss, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam - but I don't like any of these.

But, my point is: I'm still struggling to think of great US bands.  Thinking of a long list of great UK bands is easy.

US music has given the world some great songs, great musical styles, great singers - but great bands?  I've really surprised myself to realise: no, not many.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533