LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR - NEW VIDEO

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Tue Jun 19 14:47:50 CDT 2007

>Lowgens02
>LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR - NEW VIDEO
>
>Amanda is cool,

I'll take your word that she is cool.
I've tripped over her myspace page (or was it blogspot) in the past, and
just find it embarrassing that a person is so self-obsessed with her own
body.  We get it!  You got big tits!!!  You're not the only one!
Personally, I like that quote "It's more enticing to conceal, than it is to
reveal."
What movie is that from????

>but I don't understand the "body" usage of her in the video

See above.

>Great cover Jon by you and the band despite the bad choice of video.

Agreed.  Really good cover!
But, it would seem the "star" <cough> of the video already *has* fallen in
love....
.....with herself.

Kevin in VT