Verona boot

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Mon Jun 18 05:26:54 CDT 2007

Jim M said:

> The Who - 2007.06.11 - Arena di Verona, Italy
>
> Disc 1 [25'45"]
>
> 01. opening
> 02. I Can't Explain'
> 03. Substitute
> 04. Fragments
> 05. Who are You
> 06. Behind Blue Eyes
> 07. Roger Daltrey's Voice has gone
>
> Disc 2 [63'07]
>
> 01. [missing...] Let's See Action
> 02. Eminence Front
> 03. Relay
> 04. Baba O'Riley
> 05. Magic Bus
> 06. Pinball Wizard
> 07. The Kids Are Allright
> 08. The Real Me
> 09. My Generation
> 10. Won't Get Fooled Again

and, later:

> After Pete steps in for Kids Are Alright and Real Me,
> Roger gives it another go.  What a trooper!

Sorry Jim, but I'm trying to understand - exactly what songs did Pete sing instead of Roger?

Was it just KAA and TRM, or where there earlier songs as well?

If this is half a concert without Roger, then I may have to buy the CD from Encore - just for it's novelty value.

Thanks,

-MB

PS: OOOH!  I've just noticed - Magic Bus!  I didn't know they were playing that again.

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533