Moon, surfing, and what we doing questions....

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 21:34:31 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/15/2007 4:30:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mobailey at ntlworld.com writes:

> Just today, someone saw a copy of that same CD on my desk at work, and made
> a poor joke: "surely that should be Brian Wilson's 'Drool'".

it's a brilliant album. I'd recommend brian wilson's "smile" DVD that has the
documentary on the making of the project and brian and the band performing
the album in concert in its entirety.  might make you appreciate the album a bit
more.