what we doing questions....

AKAMINE, Oswaldo oakamine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:51:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

Here em São Paulo, Brasil, when I'm lost in traffic jams, I've been
listening to loads and loads of mod bands from the 60's (Les Fleur de Lys,
Small Faces, Creation, Kinks, Action, Birds - the one from UK, with Ron Wood
on lead guitar -, John's Children, Artwoods, Smoke and many others), from
late 70's (Jam, Merton Parkas, Mods) and from the 90's/00's (Chicos del
Sabado - from Spain -, Charts  - from Brasil - and Badge - this one is an
incredible japanese act!).

My IPod also leads me to psychedelic stuff, mainly when I'm home, and some
Oasis/Kaiser Chiefs/Teenage Fanclub.

Yesterday, btw, I was deeply in love with CD2 from MG Deluxe edition.

Well, that's it for this last couple of weeks, but I may add that I've a
passion for Stax-Volt catalog and "So sad about us", in my humble, humble
opinion, is the best piece of music written in the past century.

Cheers,

--
AKAMINE, Oswaldo
http://www.motax.com.br