what we doing questions....

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Jun 15 12:38:21 CDT 2007

What I'm listening to.

In car - CD player - Quad demos (I cycle through Dirty Jobs / I'm One).
Ipod with I Trip for the car - Nick Drake (lots of tunes from his
whole catalog)
         Favorite at the moment is a nice cascading number called Hazy Jane.
Ipod with noise cancelling head-phones while cutting grass or trying to
         tune out the world - songs ripped from an old Zombies tape.  Time
         Of the Zombies..., also Filter (Take a Picture), Ok Go (Here
It Goes Again).
         Lots of songs from the 80s (GoGo's), Pretenders, WHO Magic Bus - LAL
         Some White Stripes - Basically anything loud !
Ipod - at work writing software  - Who Sell out (whole album
         - even though the order of the songs
         is wrong).  I love Medac / Relax.  That organ at the
beginning gets me
         going....   The Who should do this now that Rabbit is back!

Joe in Philly