Third Of Never/MOODRING Press Release

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jun 15 11:42:19 CDT 2007

>jon at thirdofnever.net
>Third Of Never/MOODRING Press Release
>
>Guitarist Jon Dawson, who had grown frustrated
>with the musician pool in his native North Carolina, was working on a
>project that would incorporate live rock and roll, film, and a stage
>play.

Jon, this sounds awesome.
And, from a Who perspective, I'm hoping Rabbit can pull Pete's ear with
some "Hey, if they can do it, get off your can and get it done too
already!"
I'm still very hopeful that The Who will end their career with a
full-blown multi-media presentation of Lifehouse.
It just needs to be done before they ride off into the sunset.

I've visited your myspace site before and will return this evening from
home.
Work has myspace blocked off for some (not really) reason.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: