The future (no who)

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 12 12:16:45 CDT 2007

>John pureneasy
>
>what I was trying to get across was that yes, new bands might have
>this odd song here and there I like, but I don't think any will have
the
>staying power for me to continue listening to.
>
>Hope this clears that up,

I tend to agree, John.
The only recent bands that have held my interest for any good amount of
time are Cake, White Stripes, and iterations of Chris Cornell's
bands/work (Temple of the dogs, Soundgarden, Audioslave, now solo and
reuniting with Soundgarden).

Then again, Britney is back on tour!!!!!!

;-)
:-|

I'll predict here that The Who's next album will be a LAL kind of
monster.  Same philosophy going into this one to "make a new album
closer to what our live sound is like."

'just a little bit of history repeating....'

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: