The future (no who)

John pureneasy at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 12:28:35 CDT 2007

JOELTLE515 at aol.com wrote;

> > response to pureneasy's post:
> >
> > I think the white stripes, or just Jack white, has staying power.
can
> > you  believe they're gonna play madison square garden on their
upcoming
> > tour? And what about nirvana? sure, they didn't last very long
thanks to
> > kurt  cobain's death, but people still talk about them sort of how
they
> > talk about the beatles or the who. U2 apparently has staying power.
> > pearl Jam, REM, dave (ugh) matthews.  I can go on if I can think of
any
> > more. ; )

No need to , as I was talking about staying power for me. A lot of the
new bands have a song or two that I like, for instance Monster by the
Automatic, I predict a riot by the Kaiser Chiefs, Sewn by the Feeling,
but what I was trying to get across was that yes, new bands might have
this odd song here and there I like, but I don't think any will have the
staying power for me to continue listening to.

Hope this clears that up,

John