Who mention, but his one hurts

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 07:47:12 CDT 2007

  Thank you Cynthia,

  I couldn't really give a blow by blow of the show, it was many lost memories ago, but I do remember the emotion of the night vividly.  At the tender age of 13, I thought that I couldn't ever be happier then I was seeing that show.  I loved it.

  The memorial was beautiful yesterday.  It still feels raw and hard to believe.

  Thanks again Cynthia :)

  Jo

My condolences, Jo.? I know it must be difficult to deliver a eulogy at your sister's funeral, but I hope that sharing your memories of Lacy?helps you to begin to heal.

Your last paragraph is something I think about every day.? Words to live by.

Please tell us more about that first Who show, if you feel like it.

Cynthia?