Who eulogy

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 01:17:47 CDT 2007

Tomorrow I will read a eulogy at my sister Lacy's funeral.  She was 48.  She
ied last week.

 In the eulogy, I briefly mention that in 1980, Lacy took me to my first Who
oncert.

 Lacy was a rock and roll chick from way back in the day.  I miss her so much.

 Maybe she is rockin' with Keith and John, and Janis and Mama Cass right now?!

 Anyway, just wanted to share.  Also, never put off saying I love you or
alling the ones you truly care about.  You never know when you might not have
nother chance.

 Johanna

Sorry to hear that, Jo.  I lost my Dad in January and my siblings and I (two from CA) are going through the contents of the house this weekend.  My sympathies and condolences.  As a Who fan, I know Lacy will appreciate the mention, as will John, Keith, Kit Lambert and others.

Mc