Who mention - but this one hurts

imonecmw at aol.com imonecmw at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 09:42:26 CDT 2007

My condolences, Jo.  I know it must be difficult to deliver a eulogy at your sister's funeral, but I hope that sharing your memories of Lacy helps you to begin to heal.

Your last paragraph is something I think about every day.  Words to live by.

Please tell us more about that first Who show, if you feel like it.

Cynthia