Who mention - but this one hurts

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 08:28:04 CDT 2007

Tomorrow I will read a eulogy at my sister Lacy's funeral.  She was 48.  She died last week.

  In the eulogy, I briefly mention that in 1980, Lacy took me to my first Who concert.

  Lacy was a rock and roll chick from way back in the day.  I miss her so much.

  Maybe she is rockin' with Keith and John, and Janis and Mama Cass right now?!

  Anyway, just wanted to share.  Also, never put off saying I love you or calling the ones you truly care about.  You never know when you might not have another chance.

  Johanna