The future (no who) - was The Zimmers My Generation

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jun 8 12:43:14 CDT 2007

>JOELTLE515
>The future (no who)
>
>> I think the current gen. is making some strides in moving music in
the
>> right direction.
>
>see, when I speak, for the most part, I don't waste my words. I said I
don't
>have MUCH to gloat about, meaning there are some things I'm proud of.
like you
>pointed out, the music.

What?
We were talking about music!
Or, without wasting any more words, would you like to share what it is
about the 50's and 60's you like?
The ultra conservative, racist/sexist society of the 50's, or maybe the
war in the 60's?
If you think about it, the 60's were a fight against the 50's.
Pick a side!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: