The future (no who)

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jun 7 12:42:41 CDT 2007

>JOELTLE515
>The Zimmers - My Generation
>
>may I also add that I don't have much to gloat about with this current
>generation anyway, I usually find the 1960's and some of the 50's more
appealing,

I think the current gen. is making some strides in moving music in the
right direction.
I loved just about all the bands at last year's Virgin+ festival.
I had an absolutely transcending moment during The Killer's set, with
the HUGE crowd singing every single word.
Not to mention Wolf Mother and The Raconteurs.

They're (your gen.) getting back to the roots of rock.
Chin up!

>if you believe al gore,

If you (global "you") don't, you're "deaf, dumb and blind"

>there probably won't be a future anyway, but still... ; )

There'll be a future.
Just a much hotter, and wetter future, particularly for those near any
water.
VT is doing it's best to lead the rest of you schlubbs.
Lowest per capita rate for emissions of Green House gasses.
We contribute in one year, what Wyoming (!) contributes in 8 hours.  (

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: