The Zimmers - My Generation

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 21:22:39 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/5/2007 8:30:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amck at thenetdr.com writes:

> but you'll take part
> yourself when your time rolls around :-).

well, I never said I wouldn't. anything futuristic is possible, that's why
it's in the future. but it's also possible that since I came up with the idea in
my head that every generation will see a crop of older people complaining
about it and saying that their generation was better, I may not be one of them.
after all, there are some exceptions to this rule. not EVERY old person
complains about the current generation, just MOST of them do.  I do enjoy being in a
"minority" if you will, so 'tis possible. ha.