Lerner Film - Fall 2007?

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 17:03:49 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/5/2007 6:00:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes

And how many tapes of rare Who footage have been found in the
bottom of barrels, trash bins, or dumpsters?  If you're looking for
Who footage....that's where I'd start.   ;-)<<<<<

I'm hittin' the local dump this weekend :)

It'll be very interesting to see what this Leeds footage is all about.

Valentine's Day gig at Leeds University, recorded as Live at Leeds.
"It's from a guy who claimed he found it at the bottom of a barrel,"
Lerner says.  "He was a Leeds student at the time."  The document-
ary -- which features new interviews with Daltrey, Pete Townshend
& famous fans including Eddie Vedder & the Edge -- hits theaters
this fall<<<<<