Get Well Soon Roger

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Mon Jun 4 20:50:39 CDT 2007

>Jim M
>Get Well Soon Roger
>
>Here's part of a young fan's review frm Longliverock that might remind some
>of us what it's like not to be quite so jaded.
>
>I got an "experience"
>that was on a completely different level to anything else I've ever
>witnessed. Now I finally understand what the "fanboys" are getting at :)
>The best night of my life, easily, keep up the good work guys.

Thank you.........Jim.
I just didn't have the energy.
Plus, Scott was all fucked-up on the Cleveland Cavs. and his Akron local,
King James LeBron.
I'm confident The Who can still take the rock to the hole.

Any more word on Roger's voice?
What gives?
Everything was going splendidly, and then..........canceled show.
Because of his throat????

Kevin in VT