Get Well Soon Roger

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 16:19:32 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> Stick a fork in 'em....this band is done.

Here's part of a young fan's review frm Longliverock that might remind some
of us what it's like not to be quite so jaded.

Jim M
Review by Jack Mullen

Well what can I say, I'm 16 years of age, have been into the who 2 of those
years, and this was my first time seeing them.
..[snip]...
I've heard a huge amount of people telling me the who are the best live band
ever, and of course i was expecting a show like every other concert I've
been to only better. However this isn't what I got. I got an "experience"
that was on a completely different level to anything else i've ever
witnessed. Now I finally understand what the "fanboys" are getting at :)

The best night of my life, easily, keep up the good work guys.