ITA Season 1 Episode 3 DVD on sale at LLR!

Carrie Pratt carriepr at comcast.net
Sat Jun 2 14:39:56 CDT 2007

The latest ITA DVD is now on sale at http://www.longliverock.org.  It's a good one!  The videos from the Poetry Olympics are really awesome, and features the first time Pete performs In the Ether.  This is also the first show that Pete and Rachel perform Sunrise.  I highly recommend it!

Since a few people have asked me if we could send burned DVDs to members who are unable to download, we have decided to do this on a limited basis.  If you are having technical problems with your ISP or computer but you would like to purchase an ITA DVD, you can do so if you make an additional donation of $5 or more to LLR to help cover P&P and site expenses.  Be sure to also email me your mailing address after you make your purchase so we know where to send the DVD too.  I highly recommend that you download the DVDs though.  It is much faster and much cheaper!

While you are at LLR, be sure to stop by and visit our new Goldhawk Club Forum.  Irish Jack is a member, and he has helped us to launch the forum with a really great story about the last Who show at the Goldhawk Club.  Check it out!

Here are the details for Episode 3:

In The Attic
Season One Episode Three
Webcast Live on 5th October 2005
Oceanic Studios
London

Artists:
Rachel Fuller
Mikey Cuthbert
Pete Townshend

Track Listing:
01 - Opening Credits
02 - Introduction (Rachel Fuller and Mikey Cuthbert)
03 - Pretty Heart (Rachel Fuller and Mikey Cuthbert)
04 - Picture behind the piano (Rachel Fuller)
05 - Video: Into My Heart (Rachel Fuller)
06 - A Better Me (Mikey Cuthbert)
07 - Video: Around This Table (Jerry Hall, Rachel Fuller, Pete Townshend at Poetry Olympics)
08 - Video: In the Ether (Rachel Fuller, Pete Townshend at Poetry Olympics)
09 - Video: Let's See Action (Pete Townshend at Poetry Olympics)
10 - Pete joins the Attic
11 - Sunrise (Rachel Fuller and Pete Townshend)
12 - Jigsaw (Rachel Fuller)
13 - Video: Blue Bell Wood (Mikey Cuthbert)
14 - End Credits

Duration: 01:54:09

Price: $10.00 USD

Brought to you by: Long Live Rock Music Downloads
http://www.longliverock.org

Enjoy!

Carrie