The Zimmers - My Generation

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 14:35:06 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/1/2007 11:02:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
amck at thenetdr.com writes:

> Hilary Duff

yeah, that's the one. I prefer Lindsey Lohan myself, she seems to have more
talent than hilary, which could be a bit like saying one cat turd looks finer
than the other, but there ya go.

>> Actually, The Zimmers' version is quite an on-target statement of
>> revolt and defiance by a group that feels it's being shoved aside.
>> Very much in the spirit of the original.

see? depends on whose singing it.   good point.

now, if they can stop complaining about the younger generation with every
generation that comes around.. ha. ; )