another band to rave about

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 00:48:11 CDT 2007

well, since we've spoke on here about the white stripes, may I recommend a
band who are my fav current band out of england, the Len price 3. ever wanted to
hear a new band sound like the early who? well, this is it! their second
album "rent a crowd" is out now and, along with "icky thump", is my choice for
album of the year thus far!  besides early who, there are some hints of the
clash, early byrds and early kinks in there as well.

a video clip of theirs can be viewed at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98b5klMLo_k