ITA Season 1 Episode 7 DVD on sale at LLR!

Carrie Pratt carriepr at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 13:52:07 CDT 2007

The DVD of In the Attic Episode 7 is now on sale at http://www.longliverock.org.

There is a lot of variety on this one, with loads of great songs!  Rachel plays Pleasure Seeker, which is always a crowd favorite, and she also gives a rare performance of Circles.  Mikey plays a few of his songs, and everyone joins in with him for an awesome performance of My Pigeon Friend.  Pete conducts the Picture Behind the Piano segment, where he discusses his framed smashed guitar art fixture that he constructed.  Simon joins the Attic and plays a couple of his songs, including the hauntingly beautiful Soul Searching.  Rachels bass player Stuee gets to jam along with everyone.   There is also a video that features Jerry Hall in the studio recording Around This Table.

A little something for everyone, so go and buy it today!

You can watch a preview of the show up on youtube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6slLAps0n4

The first 6 episodes for In the Attic are still available too.  Here are the youtube previews for those shows.

Ep 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8GzPpFBEc
Ep 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSjMrYuSdtE
Ep 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD4FwCzcWps
Ep 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMWXB7x0Y3o
Ep 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EF9YR3gXeg
Ep 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrJpZ-Lx14

Here are the DVD details for Ep 7.

In The Attic
Season One Episode Seven
Webcast Live on 3rd November 2005
Oceanic Studios
London

Source: Master Proshot PAL DVCAM > PC Authored NTSC DVD

Artists:

Rachel Fuller
Mikey Cuthbert
Pete Townshend
Simon Townshend
Stuart Ross

Track Listing:

01 - Opening Credits
02 - Introduction (Rachel Fuller and Mikey Cuthbert)
03 - Why I Explain (Mikey Cuthbert)
04 - Picture behind the piano (Pete Townshend)
05 - Simon joins the Attic
06 - Comeback (Simon Townshend)
07 - Video: Around This Table (Jerry Hall)
08 - Soul Searching (Simon Townshend)
09 - Pleasure Seeker (Rachel Fuller)
10 - Stuart joins the Attic
11 - Circles (Rachel Fuller and Mikey Cuthbert)
12 - My Way (Mikey Cuthbert and Stuart Ross)
13 - Pete joins the Attic
14 - My Pigeon Friend (Mikey Cuthbert, All)
15 - End Credits

Duration: 02:28:37

Price: $10.00 USD

For those who are unable to download, you can order a burned copy of the DVD for an additional donation of $5 or more to LLR for P&P.  Contact carriepr at longliverock.org for more information.

Brought to you by: Long Live Rock Music Downloads
http://www.longliverock.org

Enjoy!

Carrie