Daltrey does Kashmir

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 18:18:59 CDT 2007

ps....I failed to mention that Simon Townshend does a stunning job at this
show.The Beatles
Norweigen Wood is a gorgeous cover by Simon and any song that he sang was
magical.
Zak Starkey on drums as well.

Excellent video perfomance of a symphony performing rock classics,Nikki
Lamborn singing with a symphony performing Led Zeppelin is great. Simon Townsend
performs so much like Pete you expect it to be Pete up there. Zak Starkey great
as usual. Roger Daltrey in all his glory, still the ultimate performer,
spinning his mic and catching on cue, you don't expect this with a symphony backing
you up. The instruments are stunning it makes you feel as if you are there, or
you would want to go a performance. All the vocals are great for remakes,
espacially if they weren't the orginal artist. I only wish there were more,
hopefully they will come up with more tapes for us to view.

Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> [...]
Symphony
concert in
1999.Fantastic show! I highly recommend adding this to your collection.Check
it out.

_http://www.amazon.com/British-Rock-Symphony-Various-Artists/dp/B00004Y2QH_
(http://www.amazon.com/British-Rock-Symphony-Various-Artists/dp/B00004Y2QH>>>>