Attention people of Atlanta!

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Thu Jul 12 15:20:05 CDT 2007

Get yer arse down to the Five Spot (1123 Euclid Avenue) tonight and see Ian "Mac" McLagan & the Bump Band!  I saw him last night and it was a great show.  He has a very good band and they played some off the beat and path numbers like Glad & Sorry, Cindy Incidentally, Whatcha Gonna Do About It, and Annie (off Rough Mix).

Mac will absolutely talk you ear off if you let him.  We chatted at length about the infamous Who/Small Faces Aussie tour in '68.

http://www.ianmclagan.com/

Bruce