the who disappoints phil collins

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jul 12 11:40:21 CDT 2007

>JOELTLE515
>the who disappoints phil collins

<snip>
>Most of our fans will come to the show to hear the hits. And we will
play them, plus
>some stuff from the early 70s," he said.
<snip>
>"You've got to realize this is some sort of 40th year anniversary so we
are
>entitled to look back," he added.

Hey Phil, F-you, you hack.
There's only one song of yours that fans will come to hear, and I grew
tired of that when it was on the radio.
Maybe you need to realize The Who re-visited their hits (too many more
than you to even *BEGIN* counting) many times in the last 7 years, and
thus brought something fresh forward.

Those that can, do.
Those that can't, rest on their laurels.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: