Flaming bending Elephants

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jul 12 09:29:33 CDT 2007

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Roskilde Festival
>
>Apparently, this is one festival that The Who didn't "steal."  The
story says, "[I]t was the American band The Flaming
>Lips which people
>listed time after time as their favourite act."

Interesting.
Remember how I reported there was a "mass-exodus" of the crowd from the
main stage at the Virgin+ Festival when The RH Chili Peppers were
playing?
Stu and I later figured out that they were all heading to the opposite
end of the venue to see The Flaming Lips....scheduled at the same time.
Had we realized (and not been so wiped out after The Who's set) we would
have gone with them.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: "Summing Up" the last day of the tour...
>
>> He woulda put the cuffs on Scott!
>
>Ha!  I would've demanded the border guard take a lie detector test!

That would have gotten you "bent over!"
Don't forget, you already got cuffs on!

>From: Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
>Subject: IEEE!! (off who topic)
>
>Kevin likes Elephant

Phewww!
For a second there, I thought you wrote that I like Elephant*s*.
Funny, I actually do...just not what they represent.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: