Long Live Rock Concert Calendar

Carrie Pratt carriepr at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 00:51:57 CDT 2007

Thanks very much Kevin, for all your kind comments.  Yours too Jim M.  I'm really glad you love the site as much as I do.  It has truly been a labor of love on my part to do this for everyone.  It's been a lot of work, but well worth the effort.

Long Live Rock is not a corporate run site.  It is run by us fans, and will stay up as long as we want it to, which in my opinion, is forever.  No one has to worry about it going away any time soon.  Long Live...Long Live Rock!!!

Carrie