IEEE!! (off who topic)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 00:16:01 CDT 2007

In a message dated 7/12/2007 12:55:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:

> There are no bad White Stripes  albums.
> You like White Blood Cells, Kevin likes Elephant, and I  like Destijl and
> Self Titled.

that's why I said the "not so good" albums of theirs are still interesting to
hear. but it's all a matter of taste and opinion isn't it? that's why in the
end all those "100 greatest" whatever lists are irrelevent. what's "great" to
them may not be to you or anyone else y know? I agree, there are no bad albums
of theirs. everyone likes a certain album of theirs. that's the show of a
great band also. like the who, some like "tommy", others like "who's next", the
beatles, some like "revolver", others like "sgt. pepper".

by the way, add "icky thump" to my list of fave stripes albums. : )