Long Live Rock Concert Calendar

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Wed Jul 11 18:00:17 CDT 2007

>Carrie Pratt
>Long Live Rock Concert Calendar
>
>Many thanks to all the members of IGTC who have contributed to this project
>throughout the tour!  I have received so many >awesome photos and reviews
>from Who fans worldwide.  This was truly a joint collaborative effort of
>all the major Who >forums.
>
>Thanks everyone!  It's been an incredible year in Whoville!
>Carrie

It certainly has, Carrie.
And, I speak from the heart when I say that you've been a major part of that
incredible year.
No tour before has had such a comprehensive site to document each and every
show with fan reviews, newspaper reviews, fan and pro photos.
The thanks is all ours to you.  You've done a fantastic job keeping the site
up to date and including everyone's contributions.  I can't tell you how
often I've accessed the site throughout the entire tour, keeping track of
what my fellow who-buddies have been up to, their experiences, their photos,
and forwarding links to friends to see the action for themselves.
Please, stand up and take a bow or two.  I'm shouting "Bravo" as I write.
You deserve all the praise.
I sincerely hope you have the opportunity to do this again.  :-)
If my crystal ball (Trademarked to Kevin in VT) is right, you will!

Thank *YOU*!!!!!

One small favor... :-)
Please let us know if/when you get to the point of shutting the site down.
A 1-week warning, as it were.
I still need to sit and download many of the wonderful photos and reviews!

Carrie, thanks again.
BRAVO!

Kevin in VT