Long Live Rock Concert Calendar

Carrie Pratt carriepr at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 16:58:50 CDT 2007

The final review for the 2006/2007 tour is now up at the Concert Calendar on http://www.longliverock.org.

Many thanks to all the members of IGTC who have contributed to this project throughout the tour!  I have received so many awesome photos and reviews from Who fans worldwide.  This was truly a joint collaborative effort of all the major Who forums.  I will continue to add more photos and reviews as I find them, so if you have something you would like to put up there, go ahead and send it to me.

If you have not done so yet, I would like to encourage everyone to take a look at all the contributions.  So many lovely photos, so many wonderful memories.  I'm very glad that I was able to put together this historic document of one of the greatest Who tours ever on Long Live Rock.

I know that Pete and Rachel have both really enjoyed your reviews, and hopefully Roger has too.  I will mention the LLR Concert Calendar again to all of them when I send out my thank you messages next weekend, so they can be sure to read the latest reviews from the final shows.

If you would like to post a thank you message to Pete, Roger and Rachel, you can do so this week in the Goldhawk Club forum at LLR.

Thanks everyone!  It's been an incredible year in Whoville!

Carrie