"Summing Up" the last day of the tour...

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 14:44:28 CDT 2007

>Somehow, I think The White's will prod Pete.  Not literally, but  the
>challenge is there.  Pete already has acknowledged the  competition, and
>as we all know, that's what drives the man...and the  band.

My thoughts exactly.  Pete has to be thinking about how they can  continually
do what they've done for 10 years straight, and you can't have  *two* bands
that always dominate festivals.  They got the  American  zombie TV-influenced
spectator crowd to participate with a new song  that wasn't the single!

_YouTube  - Bonnaroo 2007 - White Stripes [05/18]_
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=NoRJi9NM2qM&mode=related&search=)

Pete, are you just gonna take that? You created this position in  rock!

>He gets a big smile on his face and says "good to hear.  My wife  and I
>have been enjoying their new album.  Don't worry about the  birth
>certificates."
< ! >
>My classical-music-only Mom is  dumfounded.
>I tell the guard I love the album too, we share a good smile  and laugh,
>and then head on our way.

He woulda put the cuffs on Scott!

;-)

Excellent post, Kev.