"Summing Up" the last day of the tour...

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 12:54:18 CDT 2007

Fookin brilliant story Kevin! :)

Kevin wrote:

<<<<A quick Who moment:
Crossing back into the US after a day visiting our French-Canadian
Brothers in Montreal...with my mom, wife and kids.
We hand our IDs and the boarder-dude asks if that's everyone.  My wife
asks if he needs the birth certificates for our two boys and lets him
know she has them, but they are in the back of the truck.  He looks at
us, and then asks what the "SLIPKID" plate is all about (he read it on
the registration card).  I laugh (caught off guard) and before I can
respond he asks if we're Who fans (nice!).
I answer "abso-lutely!"
He gets a big smile on his face and says "good to hear.  My wife and I
have been enjoying their new album.  Don't worry about the birth
certificates."
< ! >
My classical-music-only Mom is dumfounded.
I tell the guard I love the album too, we share a good smile and laugh,
and then head on our way.
Mom looks at me like "you've got to be kidding."

It happens all the time, Mom.  It happens all the time<<<<<<<